Who We Are
We are a team of experienced, safety consultants providing training, certification and assistance in the development, implementation and the maintaining of occupational health and safety management strategies and safety equipment.
We also source and sell safety equipment.
To provide proactive, cost-efficient consultancy, training, equipment & other services in the occupational health and safety industry while holding steadfast to a set of core principles of professionalism, integrity adaptability and credibility.
To consistently exceed client expectations by providing excellent and reliable safety products and services.
Safety. Professionalism. Integrity. Adaptability. Credibility.
The A&S team is headed by our Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Shanroy Shirley.
Mr. Shanroy Shirley
Mr. Shirley is a qualified Industrial Engineer with more than 20 years’ experience as an occupational health and safety professional within the safety and engineering field. He is registered with the Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OPSE).
Over the course of his expansive career, Mr. Shirley’s experience has accumulated an impressive resume and contributed to his stellar reputation, amassed through service provision across several sectors in multiple different countries.
Among his qualifications include certification in:
- OSHA 30 HR General Industry
- NEBOSH: Accident Investigation and Reporting
- OSHA 510: Occupational Safety and Health Standards for Construction Industry
- OSHA 511: Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry
- OSHA 30 HR General Industry Outreach
- World Health Organization: Emergency Care and Treatment in Disaster
- Certified Train the Trainer
- Crane Inspection and Certification Bureau: Overhead Cranes; Rigging & Hand Signals
- University of the West Indies: Essentials of Occupational Health & Safety
- CRSP – Canadian Registered Safety Professional